Notre Dame Entrepreneurship Society Awards
- 2007 Future Entrepreneur of the Year: Kate Von Hoffman and Jaime Urquijo
- 2007 Notre Dame Most Innovative Mind: Don Whitley
- 2007 Most Dynamic Speaker: Michael Streit
- 2007 Exceptional Achievement Award: Cecilia Navarro
- 2007 The Father Sorin Award: Nick Walker and Cody Borgstrom
- 2007 Alumni Contribution of the Year: Jeffrey Bernel and Diane Stover
Did you know?
- 85% of Members desire an opportunity to have dinner with the CEO..
- 88% of Members cherish the opportunity of listening to presentations by accomplished executives about their entrepreneurial and leadership experiences.
Getting To Know
- Consulting and Psychology
Why Entrepreneurship Society?
"The biggest asset in business is having the confidence and motivation to create a vision and follow through on your plan. The Entrepreneurship Society provides a cutting-edge environment where passionate and motivated students can take their vision and transform it into a reality. Through a variety of well-planned activities such as the Case Study Challenge, it gave us the tools to learn about teamwork, organization, creative thinking, as well as important speaking skills. The Entrepreneurship Society is a perfect mesh of exciting real-world applications and professionalism. Without a doubt, the skills I learned have made me more confident working in teams, thinking innovatively, and acting as a leader."